Do you want complete visibility and control of orders and inventory in real time? FluxVision WMS covers all the processes involved in the physical distribution and handling of goods. All processes are running online using and updating the data in real time. Access to all data in real time helps managers to make better and faster decisions as well as to develop “what if” scenarios, analyze data to determine the causes and corrections of problems, and provide visibility if space availability or workforce availability is limited.
Flexible workflow configuration through over 100 functional parameters
These parameters intervene in all aspects of the warehouse activity, such as:
- The goods reception process:
- Information to be read at the reception: batch, production date, expiration date, serial number, various stock attributes, pallet properties;
- Steps to be taken during reception: cargo preparation, quality check, quarantine release;
- Limits of quantitative deviation, limit of perishability or other characteristics that products have to meet at reception.
- Determining stock to be shipped:
- Freight rotation criterion: FIFO, FEFO, LIFO, LEFO;
- Limits of quantitative deviation, limit of perishability or other characteristics that products have to meet at delivery.
- Preparing the goods for delivery:
- Picking mode: group, batch, wave, zone, single-order;
- Steps to be taken during delivery: consolidation, verification, training;
- The labels that apply to the merchandise delivered and their format.
- How the workers carry out their tasks:
- You can configure the required scans (palette, location, product, etc.) depending on the type of task being performed.
Real-time working instructions
Working instructions are messages that appear automatically on the mobile terminal during the operations performed by the workers on the warehouse.
The user can define specific working instructions according to:
- Type of operation (pallet removal, picking, delivery check, etc.)
- The product being handled
- The third party from whom it comes, to which the goods are dispatched.
Instructions can be enabled at the user level so they are displayed to all or just some of the operators.
For more information about FluxVision WMS, please visit https://www.wips.ro/fluxvision-wms-solution-software-reports-for-retail/ where you can request a quote or customized presentation.